WE DEVELOP SECURITY SOLUTIONS THAT ORGANIZATIONS COUNT ON.
Join us in paving the future to a safer world for all of us.
In our knowledge-driven industry, thriving means investing in technological innovation, visionary developments, and passion for changing the world. This is what guides us in Votiro, and it is why we seek the best talent out there to help us protect the world’s most data-sensitive institutions from ever-more sophisticated cyber-attacks. Working with governments, banks, and critical infrastructure companies from all over the world, there’s always another challenge to solve, another barrier to cross. That’s why we are constantly on the lookout for the best talent out there, committed to our staff’s personal and professional well-being and success. So, if you think out of the box, if you’re creative, passionate about complex problem solving, if you need a dose of challenging projects to keep you going, and if you want to work with the best – Join us.
Votiro is looking for a strategic, sharp and out of the box Marketing professional with a lean mindset to build and execute the company’s marketing strategy, translate market needs into actions, help scale Votiro's business and drive sustainable, profitable growth in the US region.
This is an individual contributor role for someone who is a doer, storyteller with an entrepreneurial spirit who relies on data to make better decisions.
- Define the organization’s marketing foundations including branding, messaging, value proposition and mission
- Build strategic marketing plans while setting clear KPI’s to drive revenue and growth
- Analyze marketing opportunities, be able to identify marketing targets and sub-targets, competitive analysis, and determine new potential solutions
- Assist sales team with partner programs and maintain the budget – tracking results and optimizing to achieve ROI
- Build the online and field marketing strategy (Content, social, events, partnerships), Ownership of PR relationships
- Develop marketing core content including, but not limited to Sales pitching decks, whitepapers, website, social media, blog posts, press releases, webinars and more
- Create a brand story and increase its awareness across the target market
- Establish and foster meaningful professional relationships with partners and internal key stakeholders
- Master the cybersecurity market, players, influencers, buyers, pains and available solutions to create relevant and impactful marketing
- 4+ years of progressive marketing and growth marketing experience in global B2B companies
- Proven success in leading cybersecurity start-ups to success in the US
- Live data. Know how to set up the infrastructure for collecting data from all channels and turning it into valuable insights for the entire company. Understand the ROI of every dollar spent
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel as needed/work remotely away from the headquarters
We are searching for creative thinkers who can run their own projects as well as work with the team on designing and implementing innovative technologies.
As Votiro Server-Side developer, you will play an essential role in driving our technology forward. You will be responsible for developing the core of Votiro’s cross-platform product using .NET Core microservices architecture over Linux, Kubernetes and Windows.
- At least 4 years of experience in .Net server-side (multithreaded) programming – a must
- Deep knowledge of OOP principles – a must
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker
- High debugging capabilities
- Experience in files structure researching
- Good understanding of Windows Internals and Dumps
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-known institute
Join our DNA (DevOps and Automation) team which is in charge of bullet-proofing the quality of our cybersecurity products. To develop innovative automation infrastructure and automated tests, we use the latest tools and technologies at both API and GUI Automation levels. Our work process is fast-developing and aims to go hand-in-hand with the product development team.
- Be part of a top-notch automation infrastructure team
- Implement full-scale automation projects in various technologies
- Develop tools and infrastructure for use by other development and QA teams
- 3+ years of experience in automation infrastructure development
- 3+ years of experience in C#
- Experience with server-side automation development (REST API, SDK’s etc.)
- Passionate and self-driven with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Previous experience with Coded UI and/or Selenium – an advantage
In this role, you will be responsible for developing Votiro’s web applications and will help propel our technology forward. In addition to developing new applications, you will be charged with upgrading existing ones.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in the development of complex web applications (a must)
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3, and JS (a must)
- Knowledge of OOP principles (preferred)
- Experience in cybersecurity (preferred)
- High level of spoken and written English
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Self-learning capability
- Sc. or higher degree in computer science (or a related field) from a leading institute (preferred)
We are seeking a talented and highly driven hunter to join the Votiro Marketing team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). You will be responsible for researching companies, contacts, and inbound & outbound prospects, qualifying each opportunity before handing it over to sales. As an SDR, you will be qualifying Votiro’s inbound potential customers (those who respond to a marketing activity) as well as outbound prospects that you would be required to target through proactive outreach.
- Connect with suspects and prospects via phone and email
- Conduct conversations with prospects and ensure they meet the qualification criteria
- Provide potential prospects with information about Votiro and our software’s value
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Schedule qualified customers for sales calls
- Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline
- Working closely with marketing & sales to accelerate the sales cycle
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Representing Votiro with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on sales development experience (hunting over the phone, cold calling)
- Ability to conduct in-depth research via various online tools – must
- Previous experience in working with the US market
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools, particularly with Salesforce – a plus
- Prior cyber security experience in a similar role – a big advantage
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Native English speaker
- Ability to work required hours is essential; Monday-Friday: 12:00pm-21:00pm
We are looking for an experienced researcher to lead the vulnerabilities research and provide inputs for our product development priorities. Great team player who can drive research and speak about the business implications of his/her findings. The researcher should be independent self-motivated and a fast learner.
- Search for new vulnerabilities in files
- Find threats our product prevents and explain the attack impact
- Be an integral part of the development cycle, providing the security point of view
- Generate sample files which will be used internally and with prospects
- Write technology blogs about vulnerabilities found
- Analyze malicious attacks that were blocked by our system and provide an impact assessment of the attack.
- Competitive analysis (technical)
- At least 2 years of experience in technological researchWide knowledge in information security
- Vulnerability research experience
- Malware analysis capabilities
- Deep understanding of file formats
- Experience in Python or another scripting language
- Ability to plan, develop and deliver POC over multiple developing languages and environments
- Sandboxing and hypervisor setups: Cuckoo/Xen/VirtualBox/VMWare/Others – An advantage
- Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link analysis and threat actor – An advantage
- The ability to quickly dive into new unfamiliar challenges
- Excellent spoken and written English – must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education – An advantage
Votiro is looking for an experienced and passionate full-stack developer to build our award-winning solution using .NET Core microservices over Linux and Kubernetes.
As a developer at Votiro, you will be responsible for the lifecycle of our projects from inception to deployment, playing an essential role in driving our technology forward. We value people with good problem-solving skills, the ability to think outside the box and use their initiative frequently.
- End to end development of Votiro’s products from design to implementation using top-notch technologies
- Defining system architecture and specifications
- Working as part of an agile team in a dynamic environment
- At least 4 years of proven experience in modern .NET server-side programming – a must
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker containers – a big advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch – an advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-known institute
As a support engineer, you will be responsible for implementing Votiro solutions at customer sites and providing ongoing support, coordinate with the Votiro management and R&D teams and work hands-on with the customer, develop work procedures and documentation.
- Experience in enterprise IT and systems – at least 3 years
- In-depth understanding of the OSI model
- Experience working with communication protocols (DNS, DHCP, SMB, FTP, Proxy, TCP/IP), including application and error monitoring
- Understanding of network architecture and diagrams (for example, firewall, routers, and switches)
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange servers (2010 and 2013);
- Ability to build an email infrastructure environment from scratch, manage it and troubleshoot — a must
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Exchange architecture (prior handling of SMTP, MX records, CAS servers, hub, and Edge servers)
- Familiarity with virtualization in VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments; an ability to set up and manage VMs
- Proven experience in writing scripts (batch, PowerShell)
- Experience working with support teams around the world
- Service Oriented
- Proficient English
As a QA engineer, you will be responsible for leading the quality assurance of our platform in every conceivable way.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Coordinate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Discovering of new and innovative technologies relevant to cyber security testing
- At least 2 years of experience with manual testing in software companies
- Proven experience in all aspects of Functional, Integration and Regression testing
- Previous experience in server testing
- Proven strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
- An ability of self-learning of new technologies
- Experience with complex systems – Advantage
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange – Advantage
- Solid SQL knowledge – Advantage