WE DEVELOP SECURITY SOLUTIONS THAT ORGANIZATIONS COUNT ON.
Join us in paving the future to a safer world for all of us.
In our knowledge-driven industry, thriving means investing in technological innovation, visionary developments, and passion for changing the world. This is what guides us in Votiro, and it is why we seek the best talent out there to help us protect the world’s most data-sensitive institutions from ever-more sophisticated cyber-attacks. Working with governments, banks, and critical infrastructure companies from all over the world, there’s always another challenge to solve, another barrier to cross. That’s why we are constantly on the lookout for the best talent out there, committed to our staff’s personal and professional well-being and success. So, if you think out of the box, if you’re creative, passionate about complex problem solving, if you need a dose of challenging projects to keep you going, and if you want to work with the best – Join us.
We are looking for an experienced researcher to lead the vulnerabilities research and provide inputs for our product development priorities. Great team player who can drive research and speak about the business implications of his/her findings. The researcher should be independent self-motivated and a fast learner.
- Search for new vulnerabilities in files
- Find threats in our product to prevents and explain the attack impact
- Be an integral part of the development cycle, providing the security point of view
- Generate sample files which will be used internally and with prospects
- Write technology blogs about vulnerabilities found
- Analyze malicious attacks that were blocked by our system and provide an impact assessment of the attack.
- Competitive analysis (technical)
- At least 2 years of experience in technological research
- Wide knowledge in information security
- Vulnerability research experience
- Malware analysis capabilities
- Deep understanding of file formats
- Experience in Python or another scripting language
- Ability to plan, develop and deliver POC over multiple developing languages and environments
- Sandboxing and hypervisor setups: Cuckoo/Xen/VirtualBox/VMWare/Others – An advantage
- Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link analysis and threat actor – An advantage
- The ability to quickly dive into new unfamiliar challenges
- Excellent spoken and written English – must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education – An advantage
Votiro is looking for an experienced and passionate full-stack developer to build our award-winning solution using .NET Core microservices over Linux and Kubernetes.
As a developer at Votiro, you will be responsible for the lifecycle of our projects from inception to deployment, playing an essential role in driving our technology forward. We value people with good problem-solving skills, the ability to think outside the box and use their initiative frequently.
- End to end development of Votiro’s products from design to implementation using top-notch technologies
- Defining system architecture and specifications
- Working as part of an agile team in a dynamic environment
- At least 4 years of proven experience in modern .NET server-side programming – a must
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker containers – a big advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch – an advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-known institute
Votiro specializes in eliminating malware and ransomware attacks carried through email. Our technology allows users to safely open any file while keeping its functionality fully intact. Where Anti-viruses fail, we succeed.
The Technical Support Engineer will work with customers to resolve technical issues and provide training sessions regarding Votiro software.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Respond daily to customer inquiries promptly
- Provide customers with timely resolution of technical issues
- Conduct remote sessions to assist customers with the troubleshooting and configuration of their internal technical environment
- Work with technical infrastructures to install and configure CentOS, Kubernetes, Exchange, File Servers, FTP Servers; troubleshoot new and existing environments; setting up/configuring virtual appliances in VMware, Windows, AWS, and Azure
- Responsible for communicating/explaining technical issues with well-versed technical individuals
- Communicate at a technical or high-level setting with enterprise-level organizations
- 2-5 years of experience as a system administrator/technical support representative
- Knowledge in Windows Server environments, VMware Virtualization, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Python, PowerShell, Networking, DNS
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems promptly; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans
- Written Communications – Writes clearly and informatively
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in a dynamic work environment
- Pass 2 technical certifications – Regrading Linux and Windows environments
- Pass role-playing certification
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) in Science or Information Technology or equivalent from four-year college or technical school
Votiro is looking for a part-time Bookkeeper to join our finance team.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including posting and recording accounts payable, fixed assets, etc.
- Typing invoices and payments to suppliers to the NetSuite ERP
- Perform accounts reconciliation (Banks, credit card)
- Communicate with different suppliers and internal interfaces regarding payments and invoices.
- Review & reimbursement for employee expenses reports
- Proper registration of fixed assets
- Manage and perform month-end close to ensure submission to corporate deadlines where applicable
- Support the monthly and yearly audits and reviews
- Other financial tasks as required
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Accounting 1-2 certification
- Very good English
- Experience in High Tech industry/global companies – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience working with NetSuite – an advantage
- Good knowledge in Excel and MS office
- Analytical, organized, thorough and discreet with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Part time (50%-60%) Position
We are searching for creative thinkers who can run their own projects as well as work with the team on designing and implementing innovative technologies.
As Votiro Server-Side developer, you will play an essential role in driving our technology forward. You will be responsible for developing the core of Votiro’s cross-platform product using .NET Core microservices architecture over Linux, Kubernetes and Windows.
- At least 4 years of experience in .Net server-side (multithreaded) programming – a must
- Deep knowledge of OOP principles – a must
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker
- High debugging capabilities
- Experience in files structure researching
- Good understanding of Windows Internals and Dumps
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-known institute
Join our DNA (DevOps and Automation) team which is in charge of bullet-proofing the quality of our cybersecurity products. To develop innovative automation infrastructure and automated tests, we use the latest tools and technologies at both API and GUI Automation levels. Our work process is fast-developing and aims to go hand-in-hand with the product development team.
- Be part of a top-notch automation infrastructure team
- Implement full-scale automation projects in various technologies
- Develop tools and infrastructure for use by other development and QA teams
- 3+ years of experience in automation infrastructure development
- 3+ years of experience in C#
- Experience with server-side automation development (REST API, SDK’s etc.)
- Passionate and self-driven with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Previous experience with Coded UI and/or Selenium – an advantage
Votiro is a cybersecurity start-up which established in 2010 and provides a security solution based on proprietary Content Disarm & Reconstruction (CDR) technology. Votiro is committed to allowing full protection against unknown threats.
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing manager who will own and execute content creation, demand-gen and communication programs in order to build brand awareness and increase sales activities.
- Full responsibility for the entire logistics aspect of US marketing
- End to end ownership for managing and coordinating resources while measuring effectiveness of events and conferences
- Sales Funnel maintenance
- Digital campaign management
- Networks Publications
- Implementing digital marketing tactics
- Managing inbound marketing, demand generation activities and related tools such as HubSpot, Marketo or other comparable tools
- Support PR efforts in line with overall company marketing and communication strategy
- Ownership of field marketing events, trade shows, and conferences
- Ownership of PR relationships
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a global B2B software company
- Data-Driven, believing that the best way to demonstrate impact is through quantitative improvement
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Comfort working in “startup mode” as well as thinking through long-term project and process design
- Experience from cybersecurity start-ups – an advantage
- Ability to work remotely (away from the team and the headquarters)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications or related field
We are looking for a talented and highly driven hunter to join the Votiro’s Sales team as a Sales Development Representative. You will be responsible for researching companies, contacts and inbound & outbound prospects, qualifying each opportunity before handing it over to sales.
- Connect with suspects and prospects via phone and email
- Conduct conversations with prospects and ensure they meet the qualification criteria
- Provide potential prospects with information about Votiro and our software’s value
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Schedule qualified customers for sales calls
- Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline
- Working closely with marketing & sales to accelerate the sales cycle
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Representing Votiro with integrity and professionalism in all written and oral communications
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on sales development experience (hunting over the phone, cold calling)
- Ability to conduct in-depth research via various online tools
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools, particularly with Salesforce – a plus
- Prior cyber security experience in a similar role – a big advantage
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening and writing skills