Many existing security technologies already excel at what they were explicitly designed for and need a way to cover where they are weak. The solution for savvy organizations is not to replace and exchange but to augment.
With a unique focus on prevention and augmentation, Votiro adds value to current security infrastructures, amplifying strengths while shoring up potential weaknesses. As a result, organizations are empowered to build upon their security investments, achieving a robust, comprehensive defense against known and hidden malware threats.
In this guide, the topics covered include:
- Cautious Changes in Security Investments
- Where Security Investments Were Made
- How Replacement is Disruptive
- The Political Costs
- Augmentation Rather Than Replacement
- Building on Common Security Solutions
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Web Application Firewall
- Remote Browser Isolation
- Cloud Storage and Data Lake Security Stack
- And more…
Plus, you’ll learn how Votiro works together with current solutions to improve your security stack.