About the Position
As a support engineer, you will be responsible for providing support for tier 2 issues, implementing Votiro solutions at customer sites, providing ongoing support, coordinate with R&D and QA teams, work hands-on with the customer and develop work procedures and documentation.
- Experience in enterprise IT or Tier 2 support – at least 2 years.
- Experience working with communication protocols (DNS, DHCP, SMB, FTP, TCP/IP), including application and error monitoring.
- Understanding of network architecture and diagrams (for example: firewall, routers, Proxy, switches).
- Hands-on experience with different operating systems (Linux\Windows preferred).
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange servers (2016, 2019).
- Familiarity with virtualization in VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V environments; an ability to set up and manage VMs.
- Experience working with support teams around the world.
- Service Oriented, have a can-do attitude, great communication skills, and a creative mind to solve problems.
- Proficient in English.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Relevant experience in a Cloud & SaaS environment.
- Proven experience in writing scripts (batch, PowerShell).