Securing cloud infrastructure is critical to the modern organization, particularly for a leading international shipping company that required a content protection solution to minimize the risk of file-borne threats uploaded into its data warehouse. It was essential that the Company find a speedy but safe file ingestion solution that could scale on demand while embedding robust security.
Here’s a highlight of how the international shipping company and Votiro collaborated to create a solution that overcame these challenges, or you can read the complete case study right here.
- More than 800 subsidiaries uploading business operation files via APIs to a centralized cloud data warehouse left the Company vulnerable to file-borne threats.
- The Company needed a solution that could automatically scale to handle volumes without sacrificing content quality or business productivity.
- It was critical that the Company find a solution that would protect against the risk of threats compromising applications and data stored in its Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
The Solution: Votiro
Votiro solved the file security challenges with installations on-premises and in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to accommodate the Company’s Microsoft Azure and internal infrastructure.
- The solution is deployed at the point where data is received and scales automatically to handle high volumes while ensuring users, applications, and systems are secure.
- All files are automatically disarmed and rebuilt without user intervention and in the same file name and format, preserving the known-safe content, formatting, and functionality.
- The API-based plug-and-play integration folds seamlessly into existing infrastructures.
- Votiro Cloud provides comprehensive preservation of file quality across multiple types and formats.
Want to know more about how Votiro and the international shipping organization revolutionized file protection across a significant volume of file uploads? Read the full case study to dive into the details.