Director of Marketing
August 06, 2019
Votiro is looking for a strategic, sharp and out of the box Marketing professional with a lean mindset to build and execute the company’s marketing strategy, translate market needs into actions, help scale Votiro’s business and drive sustainable, profitable growth in the US region.
This is an individual contributor role for someone who is a doer, storyteller with an entrepreneurial spirit who relies on data to make better decisions.
- Define the organization’s marketing foundations including branding, messaging, value proposition and mission
- Build strategic marketing plans while setting clear KPI’s to drive revenue and growth
- Analyze marketing opportunities, be able to identify marketing targets and sub-targets, competitive analysis, and determine new potential solutions
- Assist sales team with partner programs and maintain the budget – tracking results and optimizing to achieve ROI
- Build the online and field marketing strategy (Content, social, events, partnerships), Ownership of PR relationships
- Develop marketing core content including, but not limited to Sales pitching decks, whitepapers, website, social media, blog posts, press releases, webinars and more
- Create a brand story and increase its awareness across the target market
- Establish and foster meaningful professional relationships with partners and internal key stakeholders
- Master the cybersecurity market, players, influencers, buyers, pains and available solutions to create relevant and impactful marketing
- 4+ years of progressive marketing and growth marketing experience in global B2B companies
- Proven success in leading cybersecurity start-ups to success in the US
- Live data. Know how to set up the infrastructure for collecting data from all channels and turning it into valuable insights for the entire company. Understand the ROI of every dollar spent
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel as needed/work remotely away from the headquarters
for 30 days. No commitment.
set up the full experience
hear from you