About the Position
Votiro is looking for VP R&D to run the development of our solutions, design the product architecture and build a new and exciting cloud service based on a microservices architecture and super modern tech stack – Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, AWS, and more, leading a team of talented engineers.
You will have a direct impact on the growth and success of the company, driving technical excellence, high product quality and innovation in a hyper-growth environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic and versatile manager who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
- Leading a high performing group, building and developing the teams, including coaching and mentoring engineers and team leaders, local and remote.
- Be the enabler and booster of the company’s growth and scalability, helping address Votiro’s business priorities on a regular basis.
- Initiating and facilitating R&D innovation, incubating and supporting new ideas.
- Defining the R&D teams growth plan and strategy – Providing design and architecture leadership.
- Owning and leading major part of product’s technical vision and roadmap.
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency of overall development methodologies and processes.
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies the teams’ values.
- Collaborating with and building relationships across product, business and customer support teams, keeping high visibility and effective communication.
- 6+ years of experience in managing and scaling R&D teams in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- A strong leader – experienced in developing, mentoring and motivating groups and individuals to outperform themselves.
- Tech-savvy, a seasoned technology with hands-on software development experience, play an active role and influence all stages of our agile-oriented development process.
- Understanding of cloud continuous deployment methodologies, dockers and Kubernetes
- Background in developing and deploying to Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure).
- Experience developing in modern Agile methodologies (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD, etc.).
- Familiar with C# and .NET (Framework, Core, Task based asynchronous programming) – an advantage.
- Background in cyber security and application security – an advantage.