About the Position
Votiro is searching for a VP Product to lead strategic solutions from conception to execution. You will take part in all aspects of product management, bringing a unique blend of business vision, technical knowledge, cyber background and the drive to make this vision into a reality.
You will be responsible for the product planning and execution, including identifying and setting the product strategy, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, shaping the product vision, and identify opportunities for applying innovation while working closely with the engineering & sales team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Own the product vision and maintain the roadmap.
- Lead the product delivery processes, versioning, timeline and scope.
- Create a framework for the R&D to solve problems in the best way they can come up with.
- Be constantly on top of the market trends, and competition.
- Understand the customers. Know how they work, how they think and how they feel, and educate the company on how success and failure look from the customer perspective.
- Collaborate with all teams (marketing, sales, security research, CS, R&D, Finance and HR) on a regular basis. Collecting input and making sure everyone is onboarded on the vision.
- Assist sales and marketing with useful insights, creating valuable material and responsiveness to during sales cycles.
- Define the product metrics for success, based on outcome and not on output.
- Work with remote teams around the world, including outsourcing of development, design, UX, etc.
- Lead a data-driven mindset, by making data accessible and not just available.
- 4+ years of experience in product management or similar role.
- Experience delivering enterprise products as on-prem, cloud-based and SaaS services.
- A passion for resourceful and creative problem-solving.
- Great people skills, and a proven track record of building relationships and influencing without authority.
- Strong customer focus and possess a track record of successful customer engagements.
- Strong technical foundation in security technologies, with a focus on one or more areas – File-based malware, emails security, sandboxing (or similar technologies), etc.
- Understanding of the industry trends, sales cycles and challenges.
- Experience working in cyber security companies.
- Experience working for a startup company, with a startup mindset.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and board members.