Product Marketing Manager (US)
About the Position
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to drive differentiated positioning of our unique solution in the market. This role is pivotal for our market success to clearly
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to drive differentiated positioning of our unique solution in the market. This role is pivotal for our market success to clearly differentiate the product by ensuring that it always stays in line with customer needs and market trends.
Working closely with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams, you will be the resident product marketing expert in the team. You will leverage market and competitive intelligence as well as product knowledge to identify new opportunities to drive the differentiated value-add messaging. You will work closely with the Product and Marketing team to develop launch strategies, drive strategic partner marketing, create compelling content and messaging, and assist sales, partner sales, and accounts by providing insights into the products’ value and differentiation for direct sales and partner sales.
All in all, the goal of the Product Marketing Manager is to help Votiro Cloud solution sell itself.
- Strategy: Develop our overall product marketing strategy and execution of go-to-market strategies to drive adoption and usage.
- Messaging and positioning articulate compelling value propositions that are clear, differentiated, and defensible.
- Solutions and content: Empower and accelerate the content creation team with developed personas and industry expertise.
- Competition: Know the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. Back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
- Buyer journey: Understand our markets and the customers’ needs and behaviors to effectively position us to win and drive highly effective personas. Keep current our buyer’s journey current: define personas, content needs, and develop buyer personas.
- Communication: Develops internal communications for sales and marketing teams on program success and deployable marketing assets to drive partner growth.
- Thought leadership: Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support internally.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in B2B Product Marketing positions.
- You are a storyteller and understand how content is used to drive people to take action.
- You have experience planning and executing marketing initiatives.
- You are creative, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in writing, producing materials and presentations.
- Tech savvy, with good understanding of technical product features.
- Experience in a SaaS enterprise software company is an advantage.
- Cyber security experience is an advantage.