About the Position
Votiro is looking for a passionate junior DevOps engineer to administer and maintain the dev/test and production infrastructure systems. The DevOps engineer will interact with the different stakeholders in Votiro and join troubleshooting sessions with our customers. This position requires the ability to constantly self-learn new technologies.
- Provide guidance and support to engineering teams in all their software development needs/requirements.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of our software lifecycle management tools.
- Contribute to Votiro’s flagship product by developing and maintaining deployment and configuration scripts.
- Improve the software lifecycle processes.
- Work as part of the DevOps team.
- 2+ years of industry work experience.
- Background in Linux system administration.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps – an advantage).
- Familiarity with shell scripting (POSIX, Bash, etc.).
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies – an advantage.