Customer Support Specialist (US)
About the Position
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to be the company’s first line of customer care. This person will be highly responsive to the customers’ support issues by being sufficiently technical to address routine questions and problems in a timely manner, and managing the interface to the rest of the company on all other issues.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, this person will be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
Ultimately, help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Manage, handle and respond to customer tickets and urgent requests in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Reproduce customer cases for detailed troubleshooting and analysis.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- 3-5 years as a Technical Support Specialist (software security industry) or similar CS role
- Familiarity with the security industry
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM and help desk software systems work
- Hands-on experience with OS (Linux\Windows)
- Strong understanding of K8S infra.
- Hands-on experience with virtual and/or Cloud based Environments (such as VMWare and AWS\Azure\GCP)
- Familiarity with network communication, protocols\technologies (TCP/IP, HTTP, Proxies and Load Balancers).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
This is a US based work from home office position, with infrequent travel to customer sites and the company sites. The Customer Support Specialist will report to the Customer Service organization Tel Aviv, with some day-to-day direction coming from the US Sales Operations.
The majority of customers will be in the US. Customers outside the US will be assigned as needed. On a time permitting basis, this Customer Support Specialist will assist the US Sales Engineer.