Votiro is looking for a talented Junior product manager to join our growing product team. You will take part in all aspects of product management, bringing a unique blend of business vision, technical knowledge, and the drive to make this vision into a reality.
· Be part of the product lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, scope, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, documentation and iterations.
· Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the product.
· Find trends in the industry, understand where our opportunities are and what we should avoid.
· Understand and analyze the customer’s needs. Conduct customer interviews, usage data, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
· Take part in analyzing competition and sharing the insights with the relevant stakeholders.
· Drive product development with the R&D team.
· Manage the product backlog and priority making sure it reflects the company strategy.
· Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to learn and teach.
· 3+ years’ experience from a software tech company
· 1-2 years of Product Management experience from a startup company
· Experience working in an agile methodology environment
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
· Amazing interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· High technical aptitude and data driven approach
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English