Channel Sales Director
About the Role:
The Channel Sales Director will play a vital role in Votiro’s continued growth and success in the North American market. This individual will be developing and cultivating channel partner-focused sales strategies as well as identifying direct growth opportunities and use-cases for Votiro products. The Channel Sales Director is expected to build consistent “new logo” growth and new account penetration through individual development aligned with a channel sell-with strategy. This individual will have relevant experience selling into partner organizations and selling SaaS into Fortune 1000 companies through network and contacts. This role is a strategic new business development role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, develop, and grow partner relationships and resultant partner enablement and mindshare to develop new opportunities as well as grow existing customer relationships at both a strategic and tactical level to maximize revenue.
- Align with channel partners to identify, qualify, and quantify all opportunities within an assigned region, leading sales efforts to deliver on set objectives and achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Develop and deliver accurate and technically sound sales presentations to potential partners and their customers – Cyber Security experience a plus.
- Deliver on set objectives to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS/tech via a channel-led strategy into mid-market through enterprise client engagements, managing all aspects of the sales cycle including partner-aligned prospecting, opportunity development, negotiation, and account growth.
- Consistent achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals in excess of $2M USD.
- Manage vital partner and customer relationships at both strategic and tactical levels to land and expand and to identify upsell and growth opportunities within accounts.
- Strong network of industry contacts and partners to draw from to expand Votiro’s reach with a proven ability to strategically sales in a “top down” approach.
- Experience leveraging the following sales tools (or similar) to optimize productivity:
- Prospect Outreach
- Sales Navigator
- Seasoned closer with a hunter-mindset with a desire to grow in a thriving growth oriented environment.
- Domain experience in cyber-security is desirable, preferably with a background in file security, encryption, cloud security, or other related technologies.
- Comfortable being an active participant (not necessarily leader) in highly technical discussions, and able to collaboratively work with Sales Engineers to ensure we are delivering the optimal product and client experience.
- Strong grasp of sales process and methodology to qualify and close new business opportunities.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to work cross-functionally within a fast-paced, continually adapting, high-growth tech company and our dynamic partner organizations.
- Roll-up the sleeves attitude with an ability to also work independently and be a self-starter with minimal oversight.
Bachelors Degree in Applicable Field
- Fully remote position
- Office setup stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Ongoing learning stipend
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Network/Mobile reimbursement
Votiro is an award-winning cybersecurity company that specializes in zero-trust file sanitization, to secure against zero-day and undefined file-based attacks. Our revolutionary Positive Selection™ technology rebuilds 180+ file types to include only the known good elements, ensuring every file that enters your organization is 100% safe. At Votiro, our mission is to empower companies to operate freely without risk of hidden threats delivered through malicious files.
With over 500 customers globally, Votiro has offices in the US, Singapore, Australia, and Israel. Votiro is a Gartner Cool Vendor award winner and certified by the international standard of Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (ISO/IEC 15408).